Attorney Profiles Protecting Ventura's Rights, One Case at a Time.
- Owner and Attorney 2004 - Present
Law Offices of Adam L. Pearlman, A Professional Corporation
- Represent criminal defendants in felony and misdemeanor cases: Attempted Murder, Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Robbery, Burglary, Assault, Strike Cases, DUI, and Drug and Alcohol Related Cases
- Tobin-Lucks Law Firm - Associate Attorney 2003-2004
Ventura County District Attorneys Office - Senior Deputy District Attorney 1994-2003,
- Extensive experience reviewing, filing and trying domestic violence and sexual assault cases. Prosecution of all types of criminal cases including drug cases, gang cases, DUI cases, and Instructor 2000-2003
- National District Attorneys Association
- National Advocacy Center, Columbia, SC - Instructed prosecutors from around the country in trial advocacy
The George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C. - Juris Doctor, with Honors, 1993
- Class rank - Top 21%
- Student Bar Association, Judiciary Committee
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, 1990
- University of Southern California, CA Los Angeles - Bachelor of Science, Finance, 1990
- California State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association - CentralCoast Chapter
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association
- William L. Gordon Inn of Court
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- National College of DUI Defense
- California DUI Attorney Association
- National Associate of Criminal Defense Lawyers
View our firm's profile on FindaCriminalDefenseAttorney.com
Recognized as a top-rated lawyer on Avvo, our legal expertise speaks for itself.
Adam Pearlman is your criminal defense attorney & trusted advocate in the courtroom.
Talk through all of your legal options during a free consultation.
We have experience on both sides of the courtroom.